Thursday, September 14, 2006

I once knew a blogger...

Some of these bloggers are banking serious cash now... I stumbled upon a celebrity gossip site that charges 25 grand a year for a banner ad. Not to mention they get media passes to the big fashion events, etc. It's a very simple idea that people have latched onto and it makes me jealous.

I wonder what I could blog about that would garner that kind of interest? They are getting like 500 comments per post. It's more like a freight train than a little cultural network. How sweet would it be to make some good extra cash blogging?

The potential is there, but it's up to you to help me find the good topic. Below I have listed prospective areas of interest. Please feel free to vote and vote often. (All ideas are copyrighted by me).

1. Homeless blog - take pictures of and get comments from people on the street about how we can solve the problem.

2. Pictures of me in the shower blog - the public could gauge the effectiveness of my night's rest and if I have been working out or not.

3. Poetry blog - I could sit in the park every morning and right in iambic pentameter for the ladies and well-dressed gentlemen.

4. The blog about potential blog topics blog- Writer's block? Come to my site where I will kick off a firestorm of creativity.

5. The bachelor's recipe guide blog - creative ways of making what's left in the fridge come together in a glorious form of feast.

6. The drummer's guide for how not to drum blog - my unorthodox style could be a yardstick for creating new and innovative patterns.

7. The man's guide for restoring shoes blog- I would have to research this one a little.

8. Romantic short stories blog - I would pick one random person each day and make up a rendevous story about their life.

9. Baseball rocks, football sucks blog - the amunition would be endless

10. The blogger's guide to getting action on the computer blog - a virtual search engine for key phrases that make panties wet.

I'm feeling pretty good about the options here. Please help me nail it down or offer other suggestions.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am for the shower and the football sucks, baseball rocks blogs.

I would also like to add an inventors blog. Titled: "You think that would make a good invention?" Or, "I thought of that 5 years ago"

Either brand new inventions or improvements to existing products.

Maybe a problems blog. Your forum to lay out what you perceive to be your problems in life. Let others give suggestions to fix, clean up or rearrange your life. Call it the "Junk Drawer Blog"

People could relate.

Thank you for your time,
Dick E. Lixer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home