Sunday, May 29, 2005

Faries and wenches aplenty

Someone must know that I am single, because I get pop up ads for every dating service on the Internet - and trust me, there are hundreds. You can find anyone you want, just be subscribing to these friendly services. Tall, short, friendly, black, white, oriental, freaky, funky, spunky, rich, poor, a bore. Whatever you need, I can hook you up with one quick link.

For the second straight year, I am proud to announce that I went to the Tennessee Renaissance Festival. It is a freak show in the finest sense and I ate up the scenery, the audio pleasures, and the chili cheese dogs.

Yeah, I know, you're saying, "how can you like the RenFair, but not like Star Wars?" It's simple, I like looking at women in leather corsets.

There are pictures below. My formal re-cap of the Tennessee Renaissance Festival will be posted later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home